-
Official Knoppix 64 bit
Hi all
I have just started learning Linux and I have discovered Knoppix 3.7 recently.
I am fastinated with it, works really well.
I have the intention of installing it in my HD, but I have an AMD64 based computer, and
I was wondering if it is planned to build an "official" version on Knoppix 64 bit.
I know aobut the existence of a 3.4 version in the web, www.applia.fr/knoppix64, but I am
asking for a version builded "officially" as this last 3.7 version for i386, and downloable from this link,
not a remasterized one.
Thanks for all in advance.
-
Senior Member
registered user
-
Senior Member
registered user
I've been trying out the 32 bit kanotix and I have to say it is incredibly robust and VERY handy. It takes all the best elements of Knoppix and improves on them.
Similar Threads
-
By Harry Kuhman in forum News
Replies: 43
Last Post: 08-24-2005, 10:43 PM
-
By Syl in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-24-2005, 06:20 PM
-
By eman45008 in forum The Lounge
Replies: 11
Last Post: 10-13-2004, 10:41 PM
-
By bigpilot in forum The Lounge
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-16-2004, 10:42 AM
-
By Rixel in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 11-29-2002, 05:52 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

Intel Core i7-9700 3.0 GHz Octo-Core (SRG13) Processor
$79.00

Intel core i7-11700 CPU
$120.00

HP ProDesk 405 G8 Desktop AMD Ryzen 5 PRO 5650GE 16GB RAM 512GB SSD W11P
$319.99

Intel SRG17 Core i7-9700T Desktop Processor CPU
$74.99

Intel Core i7-9700 SRG13 3.0 GHz Desktop CPU
$80.00

Intel Core i5-14600KF Unlocked Desktop Processor
$259.99

AMD Ryzen 5 9600X Processor (Zen 5) 6-Core 3.9GHz AM5 65W Desktop CPU
$169.99

GAMING COMBO: ASUS Prime H470M-PLUS MOTHERBOARD + i5-10600KF CPU + 16GB DDR4
$229.95

Intel Core i5-4590T 2 GHz 5 GT/s LGA 1150 Desktop CPU Processor SR1S6
$14.99