-
Official Knoppix 64 bit
Hi all
I have just started learning Linux and I have discovered Knoppix 3.7 recently.
I am fastinated with it, works really well.
I have the intention of installing it in my HD, but I have an AMD64 based computer, and
I was wondering if it is planned to build an "official" version on Knoppix 64 bit.
I know aobut the existence of a 3.4 version in the web, www.applia.fr/knoppix64, but I am
asking for a version builded "officially" as this last 3.7 version for i386, and downloable from this link,
not a remasterized one.
Thanks for all in advance.
Similar Threads
-
By Harry Kuhman in forum News
Replies: 43
Last Post: 08-24-2005, 10:43 PM
-
By Syl in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-24-2005, 06:20 PM
-
By eman45008 in forum The Lounge
Replies: 11
Last Post: 10-13-2004, 10:41 PM
-
By bigpilot in forum The Lounge
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-16-2004, 10:42 AM
-
By Rixel in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 11-29-2002, 05:52 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OWC Mercury Elite Pro Quad 4 Bay RAID Storage Enclosure USB 3.1 Gen 2 No Drives
$149.95

Broadcom 9600-24i Tri-Mode RAID Controller 4.0 NVMe SAS SATA NEW 05-50111-01003
$639.69

Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00

CalDigit VR minin 2 Portable Raid Storage On The Go
$75.00

Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99

LSI 9260-8i 512MB SAS SATA 8-port PCI-E 6Gb RAID Controller Card US
$29.88

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99

MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00
$1619.30

Broadcom 9600-24i RAID Controller PCIe Gen 4.1 Tri-Mode NEW 05-50111-01004
$649.99

9300-8i LSI SAS3008 8-Port 12Gb PCIe IT mode ZFS FreeNAS unRAID 2*SFF-8643 US
$49.50