-
Senior Member
registered user
Anonymous Proxy Setup
Well, I have to say this Knoppix ride has been really fun lately. I'm enjoying my HD Knoppix installation much more than I did Xandros (which is pretty clunky IMHO).
I got Arno's firewall setup and feeling like I was on a roll wanted to try something else. 
So, I configured my browser to surf the web using an anonymous proxy. It was WAY easier to do than I ever imagined.
I was just wondering if there were any caveats to doing this. So far it's working great.
sakiZ
Similar Threads
-
By A. Jorge Garcia in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-24-2008, 02:28 PM
-
By A. Jorge Garcia in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-23-2008, 11:38 PM
-
By A. Jorge Garcia in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-23-2008, 08:16 PM
-
By A. Jorge Garcia in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-15-2007, 02:04 AM
-
By johnnybhoy67 in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-10-2005, 05:32 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89

LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$162.04

Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99

V3 Robot Vacuum and Mop Combo,Self-Charging,5000pa Strong Suction,WiFi/Alexa NIB
$82.00

New JVSCAM Compressed Air Duster,150000RPM Electric Duster, Vacuum Cleaner & Bag
$77.23

US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits
$13.89

2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99

Mini Cordless Electric Keyboard Car Vacuum Cleaner Cleaning Duster Rechargeable
$9.97

Mini Computer Vacuum Cleaner & Compressed Air Duster 14500Pa, 110000RPM, Cordles
$53.99

Cordless Vacuum Cleaner for 20V Battery, 7-in-1 Lightweight Stick Vacu...
$149.15