-
Trident 9750 AGP video card configuration.............!
Hi,
I installed the Knoppix software with KDE version 3.0.4 and kernel Linux 2.4.19-xfs in my hard disk of my PC.
I set the screen resolution in 800x600 at the installation process. I see that the Knoppix software uses an XFree 86 driver for the trident card.
When I boot the Knoppix software from my hard disk I see strange colors in the screen background.
In Microsoft Windows I could set the card in Color 32, 800x600 resoultion and 60Hz.
There is no Linux driver in the Trident website.
Please, what can I do set this Trident 9750 AGP video card in Color 32, 800x600 resolution and 60 Hz..............?
Similar Threads
-
By MSPirate in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-29-2005, 04:21 AM
-
By ptesone in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-19-2004, 08:05 PM
-
By nomex in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 07-05-2003, 06:02 PM
-
By soapee01 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 13
Last Post: 04-21-2003, 10:47 AM
-
By Jason in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-26-2002, 06:41 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99

Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99

KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99

VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85

Knoppix NSM 1.2
$8.00

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42

Hamshack Live DVD-ROM
$7.00

Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$34.01