-

Originally Posted by
Aleu
OK guys, I have noticed one irritating thing. During Knoppix boot phase an error message is displayed saying that a directory to evdev.ko module does not exist. Is it normal? Can you see this message as well?
I have the same issue. That is why I am here.

Originally Posted by
Exact Error message is as follows:
Firewire found, managed by hotplug: (Re-)scanning firewire devices... modprobe: FATAL: could not read 'lib/modules/2.6.11/kernel/drivers/input/evdev.ko' :Not a directory
modprobe: FATAL: could not read 'lib/modules/2.6.11/kernel/drivers/input/evdev.ko' :Not a directory
Done.
Autoconfiguring devices...................
I do have firewire and I do have a Plextor PX-708UF connected to it, which Knoopx 3.8.1 finds properly. so I assume that something else called for the modprobe that failed.
Luther
Similar Threads
-
By Becu in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 5
Last Post: 04-08-2005, 04:12 AM
-
By eco2geek in forum The Lounge
Replies: 13
Last Post: 03-29-2005, 03:14 PM
-
By Steve F in forum Ideas
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-13-2004, 07:49 AM
-
Replies: 35
Last Post: 10-03-2004, 01:39 AM
-
By Jack_ in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-18-2004, 08:27 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95

SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$400.00

Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99

Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07

LOT OF 10 NEW Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-Line PoE Speakerphone VoIP Desk Phone
$699.99

Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00

Yealink SIP-T44W VoIP Phone 12-Line Gigabit Speakerphone RJ-45 Gray/Black
$44.00

Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28

Lot Of 5 Poly Edge E550 82M91AA IP Desktop Phone PoE New In Box
$1500.00

YEALINK W60B DECT VoIP BASE STATION VOIP SIP FOR UP TO 8 HANDSETS + OEM ADPTR
$50.00