Quote Originally Posted by Harry Kuhman
Quote Originally Posted by JSantos
Why Not KDE 3.4 ? KDE 3.4 will be released in March ...
Just a guess, but I expect because they are getting it ready and testing everything now (if it has not already gone to get CD's pressed). It's not very reasonable to be critical that they don't want to delay things too long, add new software, and not be able to test completely before a release deadline that they can't move.
It has already gone go get CDs pressed and on CeBit they normally press _many_ CDs.

And yes, I guess you will have to wait like always ...

I also hope KDE 3.4 will be in the official 3.8 (whenever that will come out), but if not you can just get it yourself:

apt-get update
apt-get -t unstable install kdelibs4

from CD should just work .

Thats what UnionFS is all about; if you wondered. I think this will also help Klik a lot in the future.

cu

Fabian

PS: This is no "official" statement, but just my private opinion.