If you don't mind the ypbind running, and might have a yp server
at some times, as I do, I suggest you just comment out "bind_wait"
in /etc/init.d/nis.
--Fred
If you don't mind the ypbind running, and might have a yp server
at some times, as I do, I suggest you just comment out "bind_wait"
in /etc/init.d/nis.
--Fred

VTG Atari 400 Home Computer System ** Sold "AS-IS" for Parts or Repair
$88.75
Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00
DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29
Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00
Atari XE 130XE Computer NTSC with Power Supply Powers On Untested
$159.95
Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
Atari 1050 Floppy Disk Drive with Power Supply, MPN C061636 (Vintage)
$80.00
SDrive Max Floppy Drive Emulator Atari 8-Bit 400/800/XL/XE Firmware 1.5 USB C R2
$70.00
UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25
Vintage Atari SF354 Floppy Disk Drive & Power Supply FOR PARTS OR REPAIR AS IS
$120.00