-
that's the URL I used
Knoppix cheat codes, I have no idea?
The hdinstall how-to would have been even better if it explained a bit about each step. E.g. file system, heck if I know which one I want. Another example the cfdisk thing, took me at least 6 different tries before I had two partitions it liked. Now my root account seems to do what I need, but the user account gets loaded with no hd mounted. And I've read somewhere not to run it as root so we'll see.
Anyway, thanks for your help.
Similar Threads
-
By DeepCreek in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-30-2005, 11:16 PM
-
By baitas in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-01-2004, 11:55 PM
-
By p.lavarre in forum Ideas
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-11-2003, 01:14 AM
-
By linuxfan in forum Ideas
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-03-2003, 04:29 PM
-
By BigBite in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-19-2003, 03:51 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95

Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99

Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28

Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07

Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00

Cisco / Linksys SPA2102 VoIP 2FXS Phone Adapter with Router (unlocked)
$18.99

Cisco CP-8851-3PW-NA-K9 IP Phone MPP Multiplatform VoIP 4 New Open Box
$74.99

Grandstream HT701 1-Port FXS Analog Telephone Adapter ATA VoIP Gateway -Free S/H
$18.95

Cisco CP-8841 IP Phone Charcoal Handset And Stand Included
$27.99

YEALINK T34W PHONE & 2 MONTHS OF PHONE SERVICE
$65.00