-
Re: Screen Resolution 1400x1050?

Originally Posted by
Josh83
Hi all
I'm very new to Knoppix and have version 3.7. I'd like to have Knoppix on my laptop in 1400x1050 resolution mode, but unfortunately this does not work by using the cheatcodes
- knoppix screen=1400x1050
- fb1400x1050
and internally I can't change it either! There seems to be only resolutions up to 1024x768 allowed... :-/
In general, I have some problems with my graphics card, an NVidia GeForce 2go... e.g. when trying to change the resolution by ctrl-+ then the screen just turns black and i have to reset my notebook... that's very annoying... :(
Thanks very much for help. :)
Josh
I have a same problem.
I have a Compaq nc8000 with ATI mobility radeon 9600 (64mb) adapter.
With all resolutions higher than 1024X768, my desktop is tiled with 1024 displayarea: I a cursor on each side of the screen, icons are duplicated as well as panel. All this is very annoying, since all resolutions lower than this 1400x150 res, produces a smudged image.
Er... I hope you understand what I mean...:)
OllimaX!
Similar Threads
-
By Josh83 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-30-2005, 09:23 AM
-
By Darcian in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 6
Last Post: 03-29-2005, 02:02 AM
-
By societelibre in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-22-2004, 05:00 AM
-
By manatarms1775 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-11-2004, 11:27 PM
-
By Patrick21 in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 09-21-2003, 10:07 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SK Hynix Server Memory 32GB (1x32GB) RAM DDR4 2400MHz HMA84GR7MFR4N Lot of 12
$1599.99

SK Hynix 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200MHz ECC UDIMM RAM PC4-3200AA KIT
$150.00

Micron 16GB 2Rx8 PC4-3200AA MTA18ASF2G72PDZ-3G2R1TI ECC REG Server Memory RAM
$180.00

2 in 1 USB 3.0 Card Reader Micro TF card Reader usb adapter High Speed Cardreder
$3.99

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

Samsung 64GB 2Rx4 PC5-4800B-RA0-1010-XT M321R8GA0BB0-CQKDS DDR5 EC8 RDIMM TH646
$2049.98

SK Hynix 64B PC4-2933Y Server Memory DDR4 RAM HMAA8GR7MJR4N-WM
$499.99

(LOT OF 18) Kingston 16GB PC3L-10600R DDR3L-1333 2rx4 RDIMM ECC Server RAM
$180.00

Samsung 16GB 2Rx4 PC3-14900R DDR3 ECC RDIMM M393B2G70DB0-CMA
$49.99