-
XINEMA: how to get out of fullscreen mode?
Hi all
I am very new to Knoppix 3.7. I tried to watch some movies, but I just did not get out of the fullscreen mode anymore! :P After hacking around on the keyboard a while I was out of it again because I opened another application, Konqueror or so... but I'm nearly sure there is another way to do this! 
Thanks for help! 
Josh
-
If you mean xine you can right-click and deselect full screen mode or just hit f
-
hrm thank you. i gonna try it!
Similar Threads
-
By ilan1 in forum Laptops
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-16-2006, 07:07 AM
-
By ptesone in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 03-20-2004, 02:27 PM
-
By krell in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-22-2003, 12:30 AM
-
By tweety77 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-20-2003, 03:06 AM
-
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-11-2003, 04:03 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Genuine OEM Apple MagSafe 2 45W AC Adapter Charger for Macbook Air 2015 11" 13"
$14.24

OEM Apple Data Migration Toolkit for A1706 A1707 MacBook Pro PN 076-00236
$549.99

Genuine Apple OEM A2164 30W USB-C AC Power Adapter with USB-C Cable, Very Good
$21.05

Genuine Apple Power Adapter Extension Cable 6FT White OEM MacBook MK122LL/A
$10.99

OEM 45w T-Tip Power Adapter charger for Apple macbook air 2012-2017 A1436 A1466
$19.99

Apple 40W Dynamic Power Adapter 60W Max for iPhone/iPad/AirPods/MacBooks OEM
$17.99

OEM Apple 45W A1436 Power Charger AC Adapter for MacBook Air MagSafe 2
$12.99

OEM 45W Charger For Apple MacBook Air 11-inch 13-inch Early 2012 2013 2014 2015
$26.98

apple oem cube 5w charger
$6.99

Genuine OEM Apple 70W USB-C Power Adapter
$34.99