-
Change the keyboard language to swiss german?
Hi all!
I'm (still
) very new to Knoppix 3.7 and I'd like to change the keyboard language because I'm not very familiar to the american one... Where can I do this? Excuse me for my stupid question, but I'm really willing to learn how to work with linux, so please be patient. 
Thanks.
Josh
-
Administrator
Site Admin-
I don't know what Swiss German is, but if you download the ISO with DE at the end of the name rather than the one with EN, you will get the German version of Knoppix.
-
thank you, but swiss german is the german that is spoken in switzerland (NOT sweden! :P)... and it's different to the german one...
-
ok got it you can do it in the control center under regional settings => keyboard layout.
Similar Threads
-
By chaosnine in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 5
Last Post: 01-03-2017, 08:53 PM
-
By quddusaliquddus in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-19-2007, 02:49 PM
-
By Pfau in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-10-2007, 12:47 PM
-
By GaTk in forum The Lounge
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-28-2004, 01:37 PM
-
By CSY in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-10-2004, 08:10 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00

KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99

Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85

Knoppix NSM 1.2
$8.00

VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42

Hamshack Live DVD-ROM
$7.00

Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.98