If you mean xine you can right-click and deselect full screen mode or just hit f
Hi all
I am very new to Knoppix 3.7. I tried to watch some movies, but I just did not get out of the fullscreen mode anymore! :P After hacking around on the keyboard a while I was out of it again because I opened another application, Konqueror or so... but I'm nearly sure there is another way to do this!
Thanks for help!
Josh
If you mean xine you can right-click and deselect full screen mode or just hit f
hrm thank you. i gonna try it!![]()

SK Hynix 1TB PC801 M.2 NVMe PCIe Gen4x4 2280 SSD
$100.00
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00
External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99
Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$545.25
1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95
Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99
SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99
Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1746.47
Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i7 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$330.73
External Solid State Drive USB 3.2 Gen2, 1TB SSD External Hard Drive with C to A
$100.00