Iv'e been getting "to many connections..." errors at times, blocking access. Sounds unrelated, but thought i'd mention it just in case.
jm
I just wanted to report that I've noticed a problem several times where I will go to the Knoppix forum list and look for new posts but the forum will show no new posts. This happened again today. The thing is that this was my first time on the forum in 8 hours or so and I expected that there would be some new posts, and checking the dates and times of the last posts confirmed that there were indeed a lot of new posts, the forum just wasn't highlighting them for me. Opening the groups gave the same results, the new posts were colored blue, the same as threads with no new posts in them. However, after I did read the new posts (by checking the dates and times ineach group), a few miutes later I reloaded the forum list again and this time a new post showed up just fine.
I've only noticed this when I load the forum after having been off for a while, such as after I wake up. I have seen it happen at least three times in the last month or so. But it could well be happening at other times too, I just would accept it if I reloaded the forum list after an hour or so and it indicated there were no new posts; I would not be as likely to check all the post times and notice a problem.
Iv'e been getting "to many connections..." errors at times, blocking access. Sounds unrelated, but thought i'd mention it just in case.
jm

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00
INTEL CORE I7-870 SLBJG 2.93GHZ LGA1156 4 CORE CPU PROCESSOR
$23.00
AMD Ryzen 7 5800X Desktop Processor (4.7GHz, 8 Cores, Socket AM4)
$150.00
(LOT OF 20) Intel Core i5-8400 CPU 2.80GHz Desktop Processor (SR3QT)
$700.00
Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99
Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99
Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$67.99
INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99
Intel Core i7-10700 8-Core 16-Thread 2.9GHz Desktop CPU LGA1200 SRH6Y Z490 Z590
$129.00