-
XINEMA: how to get out of fullscreen mode?
Hi all
I am very new to Knoppix 3.7. I tried to watch some movies, but I just did not get out of the fullscreen mode anymore! :P After hacking around on the keyboard a while I was out of it again because I opened another application, Konqueror or so... but I'm nearly sure there is another way to do this! 
Thanks for help! 
Josh
-
If you mean xine you can right-click and deselect full screen mode or just hit f
-
hrm thank you. i gonna try it!
Similar Threads
-
By ilan1 in forum Laptops
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-16-2006, 07:07 AM
-
By ptesone in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 03-20-2004, 02:27 PM
-
By krell in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-22-2003, 12:30 AM
-
By tweety77 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-20-2003, 03:06 AM
-
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-11-2003, 04:03 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$179.98

Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$239.99

Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Silver 4114 2.20GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA
$350.48

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

INTEL XEON E5-2680V4 SR2N7 2.40GHZ CPU
$11.00

Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS
$84.49

DELL Precision 5820 Workstation Xeon W-2123 3.6ghz/NO RAM/NO SSD/P400 Vid
$139.99

Intel Xeon W-2255 SRGV8 3.7GHz 10-Core LGA2066 Server CPU Processor
$249.99

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00

Lenovo ThinkServer TS460 Part Number: 70TS-S01U00
$279.00