I will try to do this now, and, I think that I´ve forgot of umount...
Thanks a lot!
If you have forgot to unmount proc before logging out of your chrooted environment, images can be bigger.
It has bitten me once or twice.
I will try to do this now, and, I think that I´ve forgot of umount...
Thanks a lot!
I don't think the problem is due to the mounting of /proc since I didn't do any chrooting in fact. I didn't change anything in fact. I simply copied the files out and performed the remastering and the size of the ISO is larger than the original one with no different contents at all. The /KNOPPIX file generated was about 20MB larger than the one in the original CD and the size of all directories is also larger with the same contents insides them.
Jason![]()

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99
NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$39.99
D-Link DGS-1210-28P 28-Port PoE Gigabit Web Smart Switch With Cord
$49.99
NETGEAR 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Switch (Gs305) - Desktop Quiet Fanless
$25.99
10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99
TP-Link TL-SG105, 5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Network Hub, Ethern
$15.25
TP-Link Omada SG3428 24-Port Gigabit L2+ Managed Switch 4x SFP w/ Ears
$99.99
Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99
5Ports Gigabit Network Switch w/ 4 PoE+ Ports Total 52W each port 30W Plug&Play
$31.99
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99