-
Start My Knoppix Terminal Server At Boot
I have a great HD install of knoppix 3.7 - I have 4 computers running under knoppix terminal server flawlessly - But everytime I turn off the main unit I have to set up the terminal server settings again - How can I save my settings so that my knoppix terminal server runs automaticaly at boot up?
Similar Threads
-
By thewolf in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-06-2005, 08:01 PM
-
By sunburnt in forum Networking
Replies: 5
Last Post: 04-07-2005, 09:49 PM
-
By mbokoma in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-28-2004, 02:18 AM
-
By IsaacKuo in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-18-2004, 04:05 PM
-
By egork in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-01-2004, 10:54 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$102.99

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive
$39.99

Samsung New SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB 1TB 500GB 250GB NVMe M2 Internal Hard Drive Lot
$79.99

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.80

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99

Samsung 256 GB Internal SATA SSD Fully Tested 50%-79% Health
$24.00

Micron MTFDDAK256TBN 256 GB, Internal ,2.5" SSD
$23.00

SSD 2.5" SATA Hard Drive for Laptop Desktop Windows 10 pro 64 Pro Pre-installed
$42.00