I just followed http://www.knoppix.net/wiki/Knoppix_Remastering_Howto and got it working rather nicely.
As you know, GamesKnoppix 3.7.0-2 is not installable on HD because it does not have /boot/vmlinuz-xxx. I remastered it and copied linux24 to /boot/vmlinuz-2.4.28 and /boot/vmlinuz-2.4.27 and linux26 to /boot/vmlinuz-2.6.10 and /boot/vmlinuz-2.6.9 but that did not work. Is there any other solution?
I just followed http://www.knoppix.net/wiki/Knoppix_Remastering_Howto and got it working rather nicely.
eedok
That' great news. Were you able to install it on a hard disk and boot it without the CD ROM? Can you elaborate? Did you install a new kernel or repaired the existing one? I am very excited with this news.

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95
Lot of 4 USED IPitomy IP620-B with IPX-32 DSS Expansion Module VoIP Phone POE
$225.00
Grandstream GXW4224 24-Line FXS Analog VoIP Gateway, Ethernet RJ-45 Black
$165.00
SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$400.00
Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00
Grandstream HT701 1-Port FXS Analog Telephone Adapter ATA VoIP Gateway -Free S/H
$19.99
Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28
5 LOT - Polycom VVX411 Gigabit VoIP Desktop Business Phone 2201-48450-001
$99.99
Lot of 9 Used IPitomy IP320-P HD POE Voice Speakerphone 12-Line VoIP Phone
$225.00
Set of 5 USED IPitomy IP620-B HD VoIP 6-Line IP Phone Speakerphone Ethernet POE
$149.00