-
Knoppix Cannot detect my modem
I was told that Knoppix can automatically detect original setting, however it seams that it si not the case for my.
I am currently running WinXP SP2 and would love to use knoppix to its full pottential as I am sick of XP been attact buy malicious virus and symantec not detecting them costing me to contanty reformat my hard disk.
Also I would be greatful if anyone coul help me regarding that matter.
I usually connect to the internet via DUN using my ISP "BTinternet Dialler"
Thanks
Similar Threads
-
By drakegta in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 5
Last Post: 11-21-2005, 08:55 PM
-
By Bluebones in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-08-2005, 12:47 PM
-
By Aphex_Twin in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 8
Last Post: 04-27-2005, 10:47 AM
-
By almala in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-17-2003, 05:44 PM
-
By openk in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-16-2003, 12:33 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

Intel Core i7-8700 3.2 GHz 8 GT/s LGA 1151 Desktop CPU Processor SR3QS
$67.99

LAST BATCH *Brand New-Sealed* AMD Ryzen 9 9950X3D2 Dual Ed. 4.3GHz 16Core AM5
$768.00

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

Intel SR3XE Core i5-8500 3.0GHz 9M Socket 1151 6-Core CPU Processor *Tested*
$32.99

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

Intel Core i7-7700K SR33A 4.20GHz 4-Core LGA1151 CPU Processor
$62.95

Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 SR153 3.3GHz Quad Core LGA 1150 CPU Processor
$14.49

Intel Core i5-4590T 2 GHz 5 GT/s LGA 1150 Desktop CPU Processor SR1S6
$10.99

Lenovo ThinkCentre M920s SFF Barebones PC Motherboard PSU DVD No CPU RAM SSD
$27.99