Thanx a ton for the reply. I tried setting the xmodule = nv / vesa. But none worked. But, then I tried :
knoppix xserver=XFree86 xmodule=nv screen = 800x600
and it worked... I am so glad...
Nevertheless, I am very grateful to you for replying.
Bye
Thanx a ton for the reply. I tried setting the xmodule = nv / vesa. But none worked. But, then I tried :
knoppix xserver=XFree86 xmodule=nv screen = 800x600
and it worked... I am so glad...
Nevertheless, I am very grateful to you for replying.
Bye

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99
FLASHFORGE AD5X Upgraded Multi-Color 3D Printer CoreXY High-Speed Auto Refill US
$349.00
Apple MFi Flash Drive Memory Storage Photo Stick for iPhone iPad Lightning USB C
$37.99
USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47
New PNY Pro Elite V3 1TB USB-A Flash Drive
$109.99
1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95
USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$7.99
Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$99.00
128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99