-
Senior Member
registered user
As far as I can tell the script /usr/bin/mkdesktophdicons creates the desktop icons on bootup. I don't know how it is getting called, although I have a feeling it is getting called from the /etc/X11/xessions.d/45xsession file. You might be able to edit the /usr/bin/mkdesktophdicons script so that it creates the icons in a folder.
I hope I am right and I hope this helps.
James
Similar Threads
-
By xboxdynasty in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-08-2007, 02:14 AM
-
By Albretch in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-07-2006, 10:17 AM
-
By atman in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-11-2005, 09:12 AM
-
By mlrible in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-08-2005, 06:35 AM
-
By darthczyz in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-07-2004, 06:49 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99

Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00

Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00

DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29

Atari XE 130XE Computer NTSC with Power Supply Powers On Untested
$159.95

Atari 520ST Vintage Home Computer Keyboard Unit
$199.97

Gotek USB Floppy Emulator v3.44 OLED (no speaker) Amiga Atari IBM Roland AKAI
$44.00

SOLD AS IS Lot of 5.25" Floppy Disks w/ Games & Software? Commodore 64 Atari 800
$59.99

VTG Atari 1200XL Home Computer System 1200 XL ** Tested ** Parts or Repair
$323.75

ATARI HDD Drive ACSI Emulator 520-1040ST/STF/STFM, STE, Mega STE, TT030 acsi2stm
$48.95