-
Junior Member
registered user
Now sound works with "Line in" muted.
Thanks for the reply - I found that if I mute "Line in" in aumix and kmix, the static goes away. Now I hear the system sounds no problem. What is IEC958? - I couldn't find it anywhere to mute. I have muted Microphone too, but unmuted it doesn't cause static.
Similar Threads
-
By firekatd in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-29-2006, 06:01 PM
-
By ssj2kite in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-24-2005, 08:46 AM
-
By rchinnock88 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-10-2004, 06:16 PM
-
By b_rimes in forum General Support
Replies: 15
Last Post: 07-04-2004, 02:57 PM
-
By Chris Lee in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-22-2004, 12:20 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10

2021 Full Version Office Professional Plus for 1 PC Flash USB Drive
$59.99

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB
$385.00

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47

LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00

128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99