-
Junior Member
registered user
Want Kbear, Bluefish, let's lose Abiword and..?
Just a thought:
I am trying out the Bluefish HTML editor but it requires libaspell15, and that conflicts with libpspell4 which as far as I can see, is only being used by Abiword. Since Knoppix already includes OpenOffice and KWord, I figured I wouldn't miss yet another word processor, so I removed Abiword and libpspell4.
Kbear's a little trickier: Latest version requires Qt3 and that can't be installed onto a stock Knoppix system because it conflicts with other files also. Haven't quite figured a workaround for this so meanwhile I have installed gFTP instead. Thought to install an earlier-version Kbear .deb package but LOTS of unmet dependencies there, and fixing them gets messy.
Similar Threads
-
By RobertB in forum General Support
Replies: 12
Last Post: 02-06-2004, 04:42 PM
-
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-13-2003, 11:22 PM
-
By heXen in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 09-29-2003, 04:07 AM
-
By rdbe in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 02-19-2003, 04:30 PM
-
By xetaprime in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-28-2003, 06:45 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99

Juniper Networks EX3400-24T 24-Port Ethernet Switch w/Power Cord
$174.99

Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00

Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic
$79.86

Juniper Networks AP33-US Indoor Wifi6 (US Version) 5GHz: 4x4:4; 2.99
$24.99

Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99

Juniper EX2300-C-12P 12 Port Gigabit PoE+ 2x10G SFP+ Managed Compact Switch
$179.99

Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45
$59.99

Juniper Networks AP33 Wireless Access Point Bluetooth WiFi 6 Cloud Managed NIB
$54.99