-
Hi,
I have burned whoppix on a cd. It uses knoppix 3.8
But when I used it, it could detect my NDIS 5.1 card (intel centrino wifi card) on my laptop.
I'm now downloading knoppix 5.0.1. Is it possible that I change the file of knoppix 3.8 into the file of knoppix 5.0.1 so
that that one will detect my card???
(I asked this because I had read that knoppix 3.8 or higher had a driver that could detect my wifi card.)
I my case it didn't do it.
Can anyone help me?
Thanks in advantage,
Rabaeys
Similar Threads
-
By GilTos in forum Laptops
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-03-2006, 09:24 PM
-
By ptc510 in forum Networking
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-27-2006, 06:42 PM
-
By unlimitedz in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-21-2006, 08:12 AM
-
By sparticus in forum Laptops
Replies: 9
Last Post: 10-23-2004, 12:55 AM
-
By dr_azeem in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-28-2003, 08:15 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99

KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99

Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85

Knoppix NSM 1.2
$8.00

VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42

Hamshack Live DVD-ROM
$7.00

Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.98