I think this is what you might be looking for:
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11603
When booting normally there is no password and it log you in as either 'knoppix' or root (I forget which, but probably 'knoppix')
what is the login username and password for knoppix. do i need to do anything before i login. i am new new to linux and i know jack. so please be thorough and clear.![]()
Thanks in advance
I think this is what you might be looking for:
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11603
When booting normally there is no password and it log you in as either 'knoppix' or root (I forget which, but probably 'knoppix')

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89
LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$162.04
2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99
Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99
US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits
$13.89
2 in 1 Compressed Air Duster Air Blower & Vacuum Cleaner Cordless Duster Blower
$16.99
Car Vacuum Portable Cordless, 50000Pa High Power Brushless Motor, Rechargeable H
$104.98
Multifunctional Handheld Vacuum Cleaner & Blower for Keyboard/PC US SELLER
$39.99
Cordless Air Duster Vacuum 3 in 1 110000RPM 14500pa HEPA Handheld Keyboard
$63.99
Electric Air Duster Blower High Power Cordless Cleaner for PC Laptop Keyboard
$17.99