-
Senior Member
registered user
Controlling modules, and printing ing info during boot/shutd
Is the /etc/init.d/ the place to look around for the scripts that run during boot and
shutdown??
I need to print something when it shuts down to prevent the user
from turning the power key before linux is done as it makes the hd unclean.
I need to control the boot and shutdown more but I cannot find the info on
the debian site. Any ideas where I can get more info regarding the boot process as
I use linux to control a bending mashine running my program in Xsession and I think my
solution is far from perfect.
Similar Threads
-
By olddave in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-23-2008, 10:51 AM
-
By coltrane4 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 12
Last Post: 10-07-2006, 09:42 PM
-
By mark_one in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-29-2005, 09:00 PM
-
By wicking in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-06-2004, 07:50 PM
-
By sauertopf in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-27-2003, 09:45 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Crucial MX500 500GB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT500MX500SSD1
$52.99

SSD 880EVO SATA III 2.5 4TB INTERNAL STATE DRIVE
$214.99

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive
$39.99

Kingston 128GB M.2 SATA III SSD
$13.00

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.80

M.2 SATA SSD 2280 128GB 256GB 512GB major brands | Very Good health
$35.99

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99

SAMSUNG SSD 512GB 500GB 480GB 256GB 250GB 240GB SSD 2.5 Solide State Drive 6Gbps
$37.99

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB, SATA III, 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive - Black...
$30.00

KingSpec SSD 2.5" SATA3 Internal Solid State Drive for PC,Laptop,Mac
$60.00