-
Ok what I did was the following:
I went to the root terminal and typed netcardconfig three times failing each time.
Next I removed the card and put it back in again.
Went to "K" - Knoppix - Internet - Network Card Configuration.
I then put in everything that I thought was needed for the card to access my router.
Once I did that in the terminal window it said auto lo something.
I then fired up Mozilla clicked on the Knoppix link, and BOOM! it worked.
CaptainN
Similar Threads
-
By papwilly in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 01-20-2005, 02:04 PM
-
By jaykay in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-07-2004, 08:01 PM
-
By MrWizard in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-01-2003, 10:14 PM
-
By swamishriji in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-08-2003, 01:55 AM
-
By swamishriji in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-07-2003, 04:02 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD
$1299.99

Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$375.00

IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$179.99

IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620
$199.99

Compaq ProLiant 1500R 5/100 rack server, Series 3155, with IBM 2.1GB HD, VINTAGE
$295.00

IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$110.30

IBM 4262 SYSTEM x3200 Tower - HDD Wiped, NO OS
$80.00

IBM SYSTEM X3550 M5 5463AC1 2.5x8 Server 2*XEON E5-2640 V3 8GB SEE NOTES
$85.99

Rare Vintage IBM 93ZZ PowerPC Server Board - MCM Ceramic CPU - 40N1844 - 1.1 lbs
$49.99

IBM System X3650 M3 Server Xeon E5620 2.4 GHz 16 GB Ram Raid M5015 No OS No HDD
$87.96