Sorry, I was mistaken. I don't need that version. The version that i need was the 3.4-5-17-2004.
There is no problem.
Hello, I am searching an old distribution: KNOPPIX v2.78.
The mirrors don't have that version.
Is it possible to get this version or is too late?
B.R.
Sorry, I was mistaken. I don't need that version. The version that i need was the 3.4-5-17-2004.
There is no problem.
nothing to see here people move along

Kingston Fury Beast 32GB(2 x 16GB) KF552C36BBEA-16 DDR5 5200MHz RAM - R1031A
$299.95
SAMSUNG M393A4K40CB2-CTD7Y 256GB (12 X 32GB) DDR4-2666 2Rx4 ECC RDIMM RAM
$3000.00
Kingston 16GB DDR4 3200MHz PC4-3200AA-SA2-12 Laptop RAM SODIMM (HP32D4S2S8ME-16)
$64.99
16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR4 Gamer Desktop RAM PC4 MIXED BRANDS
$65.00
[ BULK LOT OF 10 ] UNITS of 8GB DDR4 Laptop RAM SAMSUNG, HYNIX etc.
$299.99
Major Brand 8 GB PC3L-12800 (DDR3-1600) 2Rx8 DDR3L Laptop Memory RAM
$10.99
Hynix Memory Module - 8GB - 2Rx8 - DDR4 - 2133 MHz - HMA41GR7MFR8N-TF
$26.99
Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB 8GBx2 DDR4 2400MHz RAM HX424C15FB3/8
$79.99
Kingston 256GB (8x32GB) DDR4-3200 PC4-25600 260-Pin SO-DIMM Non-ECC lot of 10
$1500.00
ADATA XPG 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3-1600 PC3-12800 DIMM Unbuffered AX3U1600W8G9-RR
$25.00