I found an archive of the knoppix source code http://developer.linuxtag.net/knoppix/sources/.
I hope this helps.
James
Are the kernel-headers for the knoppix kernel available somewhere as a deb package? I am trying out adding zeroinstall to my knoppix-based distro and if I can compile the lazyfs module against the current kernel rather than compiling a whole new one with all the right modules this would be very handy.
Has anyone tried out zeroinstall with knoppix?
I found an archive of the knoppix source code http://developer.linuxtag.net/knoppix/sources/.
I hope this helps.
James
Thanks.. it looks to be pretty out dated though.
I was able to get 0install and rox working fine in a Knoppix remaster. I compiled off of the regular 2.4.27 kernel headers.

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99
Dell PowerEdge R240 Intel Xeon E-2224 3.50GHz 8GB DDR4 ECC NO HDD 250W
$285.97
Dell Poweredge R810 4x Xeon X7560 2.26ghz 32-Cores | 256GB | 3x Trays | H700
$289.99
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$149.99
Dell PowerEdge R730 8 Bay Server 64Gb 1x80Gb SSD 3x900Gb SAS 2x12c v4CPU Proxmox
$620.00
Dell PowerEdge R640 10SFF 2x Gold 6140 2.3GHz 36-Cores 64gb H730p 2x Trays
$599.99
Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores | 32gb | HBA330 | 2x 1...
$324.99