-
I have a Soundblaster Audigy 2 card and I have no sound.
I have a Soundblaster Audigy 2 card and I have no sound.
Any fixes or suggestions?
Eddie
-
Not yet Eddie...
Audigy's are not currently supported...
Im not sure but I think they are on 'the list'. (MonkyMind?)
I have an audigy in one of my machines too...I have looked up and down...no support in Knoppix...You will find support in RedHat with a bit of effort (compile the driver)...see http://www.creativelabs.com/ for more info.
Similar Threads
-
By spitfire in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-30-2004, 02:56 AM
-
By Battousai in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-08-2004, 10:17 PM
-
By Dark-Prophecy in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 14
Last Post: 12-24-2003, 03:21 PM
-
By OmegaOne in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 12-09-2003, 02:25 PM
-
By JohnElmore in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-23-2003, 06:13 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1625.00

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Microsoft Windows Server 2025 Standard 64Bit 16 Core-50 CALs DVD With Key Sealed
$49.99

867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00

2U AI MINING SERVER 2x Xeon 36 cores 2.3Ghz DDR4 2x NVIDIA V100 GPU PCIe 2PS USA
$799.00

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00

Windows Server 2025 datacenter 64bit 24 Core 50 cal DVD + PRODUCT LICENSE KEY.
$49.99