-
James,
Thanks for your suggestions! I think I will first take a look at the hexedit option. (Have taken several x86 and motorola assembly classes, so I'm fairly comfy starting at a row full of hex
)
I was hoping to grab a copy of 3.8 before I actually tried to remaster a CD. However, I might just go ahead and try it.
Thanks so much!
Similar Threads
-
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-04-2007, 09:07 PM
-
By jimbo62 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-15-2004, 02:28 AM
-
By metalfan in forum Laptops
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-13-2004, 01:35 PM
-
By ovunque in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-18-2004, 12:20 AM
-
By Tea_Fiend in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-17-2004, 08:03 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00
$1619.30

Broadcom 9600-24i Tri-Mode RAID Controller 4.0 NVMe SAS SATA NEW 05-50111-01003
$639.69

G-Technology G-SPEED Studio XL 48TB Thunderbolt 2 Storage - Housing Only
$200.00

Serial ATA two-port SATA PCI card (SiI3112 sil3112 chipset)
$18.99

Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99

Inspur LSI YZCA-00424-101 12Gbps SAS 3.0 RAID Controller CARD HBA HDD
$14.99

OWC Mercury Elite Pro Quad 4 Bay RAID Storage Enclosure USB 3.1 Gen 2 No Drives
$149.95

LSI 9260-8i 512MB SAS SATA 8-port PCI-E 6Gb RAID Controller Card US
$29.88

HP controller P3410-69003 NetRAID-1M SCSI 64-bit U160 32MB Cache (PCI)
$359.00

BROADCOM 05-50077-01 PCI-E 4.0 x8 PCI-Express MegaRAID 9560-8i RAID Controller
$714.99