-
James,
Thanks for your suggestions! I think I will first take a look at the hexedit option. (Have taken several x86 and motorola assembly classes, so I'm fairly comfy starting at a row full of hex
)
I was hoping to grab a copy of 3.8 before I actually tried to remaster a CD. However, I might just go ahead and try it.
Thanks so much!
Similar Threads
-
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-04-2007, 09:07 PM
-
By jimbo62 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-15-2004, 02:28 AM
-
By metalfan in forum Laptops
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-13-2004, 01:35 PM
-
By ovunque in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-18-2004, 12:20 AM
-
By Tea_Fiend in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-17-2004, 08:03 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

serwer memory
$650.00

P43330-0A1 HPE 32GB 2RX8 PC5-4800B DDR5 SERVER RAM P43328-B21 / HMCG88MEBRA107N
$1100.00

2 in 1 USB 3.0 Card Reader Micro TF card Reader usb adapter High Speed Cardreder
$3.99

128GB (8x16GB) DDR4-2400 ECC Registered Server RAM PC4-2400T 2Rx8 RDIMM
$525.00

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

Major Brand 8 GB PC3L-12800 (DDR3-1600) 2Rx8 DDR3L Laptop Memory RAM
$10.99

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

Lot Of 20 Mixed Brand DDR4 8GB PC4-2666V-SA1-11 Laptop RAM Memory
$499.99

2 Pack USB C SD TF Card Reader Adapter Zinc Alloy USB-C to USB for iPhone 15-17
$3.35

2021 Full Version Office Professional Plus for 1 PC Flash USB Drive
$59.99