install it to the / partition of knoppix, then it does not affect your other linux...
then edit your other loader and add knoppix to it.
Hi All,
I want to install KNOPPIX 3.6 to my hard drive, but I don't want to install a bootloader with it. I'd rather use an existing one (I have another distro on the PC) and reference it from there. I've looked at the config file you create when doing the installation put it seems that it wants you to install either grub or lilo. I can't see an (obvious) option to not install it at all, in the same way you can choose not to create bootdisk
Any suggestions?
Many thanks
install it to the / partition of knoppix, then it does not affect your other linux...
then edit your other loader and add knoppix to it.

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99
Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
Cisco Meraki MA-SFP-1GB-SX Network Tranceiver Module
$89.00
Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99
Lot of 39 Used & Tested Cisco SFP-10G-LRM 10G Base SFP Transceivers 10-2456-02
$349.99
Mellanox 655874-B21 655902-001 QSFP to SFP+ Adapter Kit MAM1Q00A-QSA 00D9678
$13.99
HPE 560SFP 2x 10Gb SFP+ PCIe Both Profile Network Card 669279-001 665247-001
$14.90
SFP QSFP Transceivers Programmer allows to corning and (re)programming sfp code
$108.09