-
Senior Member
registered user
GTK Problem with Gaim
Alrightey, I downloaded GIMP 2.2.4 and GTK 2.6.4, and then Gaim 1.1.4 all for Windows, but when I try opening GIMP or Gaim, I get a message that says:
Code:
GAIM caused an invalid page fault in
module LIBGTK-WIN32-2.0-0.DLL at 017f:00ffd69e.
Registers:
EAX=00000000 CS=017f EIP=00ffd69e EFLGS=00010202
EBX=008e6590 SS=0187 ESP=0073bf70 EBP=0073bf98
ECX=d02096e0 DS=0187 ESI=008e65e0 FS=60f7
EDX=bffc9490 ES=0187 EDI=00000000 GS=0000
Bytes at CS:EIP:
83 38 00 74 0a 47 8b 4d ec 83 3c b9 00 75 f6 8d
Stack dump:
0119e2e5 008e6980 d02096e0 0073bf98 bff92c68 00000000 008e65a0 00e080e8 008e65e0 008e6980 0073bff8 00dfb6f3 008e6590 008e64b0 00000000 bff7b796
LIBGTK-WIN32-2.0-0.DLL of course, is a file in the GTK folder. The only other problem that could feasibly be related is that when I was installing GTK, it said that xmlparse.dll and xmltok.dll needed to have the extension changed to .dll.off or it might not work properly. Since Windows wouldn't allow me to do this, I went into my dual booted Linux and changed them. But I still get that error message. I'm in the process of downloading the regular Gaim.exe file from Sourceforge. I had the no_gtk file, as I already had GTK 2.6.4 installed, but the Gaim website reads:
Code:
if you already have GTK+ v2.6.2 rev a installed grab Windows Gaim without GTK+.
Do I have to downgrade my GTK? Or is the rev a thing something I should make note of?
Similar Threads
-
By Snow in forum General Support
Replies: 11
Last Post: 12-14-2005, 06:52 AM
-
By c0d3m0nk33 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-02-2005, 03:33 AM
-
By chris-harry in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-11-2005, 07:17 AM
-
By pi-sics in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-30-2004, 08:29 PM
-
By athlonthunder in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-08-2003, 05:26 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99

Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port PoE Gigabit Switch (Renewed)
$361.91

Juniper QFX5100-48S-3AFI 48-Port SFP+ 6 QSFP+ 2x SFP/RJ-45 Management
$249.97

Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99

Juniper QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48 x 1/10/25GB SFP28 + 8 x 40/100GB Switch w/Dual AC
$10499.99

Juniper QFX5200-32C-AFI 32-Port 100GbE Switch NON-WORKING FOR PARTS NO PSU/FANS
$495.00

Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic
$71.87

Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00

Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45
$59.99