-
template /etc/init.d/rc
Hey,
I need a template /etc/init.d/rc script to mess around with. I had a package dependency issue that I thought I could resolve by deleting this file (not realising that it's a critical part of the boot up process). Now I need to code it up from scratch, and a template would be uber useful. could someone throw up their /etc/init.d/rc file, please???
thanks
Similar Threads
-
By Mustang64 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-21-2004, 09:07 AM
-
By softgun in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-29-2004, 12:00 PM
-
By ManiOne in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-11-2004, 11:36 AM
-
By Rggoalie3 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-31-2003, 02:47 AM
-
By berdy in forum General Support
Replies: 12
Last Post: 08-18-2003, 06:25 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95

Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99

Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07

YEALINK T34W PHONE & 2 MONTHS OF PHONE SERVICE
$65.00

Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00

Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28

Cisco / Linksys SPA2102 VoIP 2FXS Phone Adapter with Router (unlocked)
$18.99

Cisco CP-8851-3PW-NA-K9 IP Phone MPP Multiplatform VoIP 4 New Open Box
$74.99

Cisco CP-8841 IP Phone Charcoal Handset And Stand Included
$27.99

SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$400.00