Hello I am trying to remaster knopppix using VMware. The problem is that knoppix doesn't see the partitions which I allocated for it. What can be the problem?
Thanks
Nikolay
Hello I am trying to remaster knopppix using VMware. The problem is that knoppix doesn't see the partitions which I allocated for it. What can be the problem?
Thanks
Nikolay
When you created the image did you create scsi or ide drives?
And when you say that Knoppix doesn't see the partitions you allocated for it, do you mean you already partitioned and formatted the drives using tools like fdisk or partition magic?
I created scsi drives and created them on my FAT32 partition of hard drive
Cheers
Nikolay
What version of Knoppix are you using?Originally Posted by Nikolay
And again as vanstrien mentioned have you partitioned and formatted the drives using fdisk and mkfs.*??
using 3.7, and partitioning and formating should i do it from inside VMware? as all did was just creating this drives, i assumed that thay suppose to work automaticaly. and what will happend to the physical drive if i do the partitions from inside knoppix in VMware?
Thanks
Nikolay

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00
Intel Core i7-6950X Extreme Edition 3.0GHz Processor SR2PA LGA2011 10 Core CPU
$162.95
INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99
Intel Core i7-4770 3.40GHz Quad Core SR149 LGA 1150 CPU Processor tested
$35.00
Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99
Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99
Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$67.99
Intel Core i5-12400 Processor SRL4V
$115.00
Intel Core i7-9700 3.0 GHz Octo-Core (SRG13) Processor
$150.00