-
Senior Member
registered user
> How did you extract the text file?
See the second link in my first post above. In that thread i detail how to get access to the linuxrc file. I am not copying & pasting it because you should be able to read & find it.
> Is this the file I should modify to change how the links are created?
Yes I think it is. I do not know for sure as I am not a Knoppix developer.
> And if so, do I just modify and then gzip it back, before I remaster?
Yes. Again I believe it to be correct but I do not know for sure.
Similar Threads
-
By PlatinumPlus in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-06-2005, 10:17 AM
-
By ilovelinux98 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-25-2005, 08:27 AM
-
By ilovelinux98 in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-23-2005, 09:30 PM
-
By Coume in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 08-06-2003, 06:42 AM
-
By antti in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-10-2003, 02:16 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Lenovo ThinkPad L13 Yoga Touch Laptop 13.3” Core i5 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$239.99

Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50

Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 2 Laptop 14” HD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$319.99

Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 2 i5-1145G7 16GB 512GB SSD Touch Win 11 Pro Good
$261.99

Lenovo - IdeaPad Slim 3i 15.3" 2K Touchscreen Laptop - Intel Core 7 350 2026 ...
$679.99

Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 3 Laptop 14” FHD AMD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11
$374.99

Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 1 14" AMD Ryzen 5 16GB 256GB SSD
$219.99

Lenovo ThinkPad T480s | i5-8350U | 256GB NVMe | 8GB RAM | W11 Pro | W/AC Adapter
$169.99

Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50

Lenovo ThinkPad T14s Laptop 14” Laptop Core i5 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$249.99