-
Junior Member
registered user
How do I allocate more space to /home? grow a partition?
From "Login at Box" I selected the console login (as user) and after succesful login, " startx"
now I see " /usr/x11r6/bin/startx: line132: cannot create temp file for here document: no space left on device"
My last download of a LiveCD iso failed for not enuf space. Home appears to be 3.8GB, I still have an unused 10GB of FAT32 in hda6, but I cannot grow hda2, my primary ext2 partition, with QTParted.
Similar Threads
-
By trubadix in forum German Forum
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-02-2007, 07:46 PM
-
By swiftnewzealand in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-15-2005, 08:03 PM
-
By rrfish72 in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 10-17-2004, 10:14 AM
-
By Orion Pax in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-02-2004, 01:50 PM
-
By knoppix-noob in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-20-2004, 09:13 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00

Intel Core i7-6950X Extreme Edition 3.0GHz Processor SR2PA LGA2011 10 Core CPU
$162.95

Intel Core i7-7700 3.6 GHz 8 GT/s LGA 1151 Desktop CPU Processor SR338
$39.99

Intel Core i7-4770 3.40GHz Quad Core SR149 LGA 1150 CPU Processor tested
$35.00

Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$67.99

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

Intel Core i5-9500 3.0 GHz 8 GT/s LGA 1151 Desktop CPU Processor SRF4B
$48.99