-
GFX problem...
Hello!
I installed Knoppix on my PC few days ago and I like it. Only problem with it is that I can't use resolution bigger than 1024*768, and I'm used to one time bigger resolution. So I really need to get it one step bigger.
So, the question is, do I need to update my GFX drivers or what I need to do?
My GFX card is : NVIDIA 4 TI 4600
And if I need to install the drivers, how to do it and where to get the drivers? I absolutely have no idea. I don't know a thing about Linux, I'm trying to learn so bare with me.
Thanks already.
EDIT #1: Or can this whole problem be some sort of monitor driver mess up? Or does the monitor even need drivers? 
My monitor is: Compaq MV740.
- PsySonic
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SK Hynix 32GB 2RX4 PC4-2666V DDR4 RDIMM Server Memory RAM, HMA84GR7AFR4N-VK
$169.95

SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98

Hynix & Samsun (Lot Of 36) 4GB 2Rx8 PC3L-10600R DDR3 Server Memory 144GB Total
$120.00

Dell 16GB PC4-21300 (DDR4-2666) Memory (SNPPWR5TC16G)
$89.99

MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G9E2 MICRON 32GB (1X32GB) 2RX4 PC4-2933Y MEMORY
$229.00

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

Lot 100 SK hynix 16GB 2Rx8 PC4-23400 DDR4-2933Y ECC Reg Server Memory RDIMM RAM
$9599.00

Micro SD Adapter To SD HC SDHC Memory Card Adapter Reader NEW
$1.39

24x Micron MT40A512M16LY-062E IT:E 8Gb DDR4-3200 96-FBGA Memory IC
$349.99