-
HELP!!! L 99 99 99 99 99........
OK. I decided to give knoppix it own system so I can run windows xp and linux at the same time. After getting the hdd install up and running on the new system, I decided to reclaim my drive space on the windows xp system. So, I went into disk management and deleted the partition that my knoppix install resided. To shorten a long story, I now receive the error, as stated in the subject line of this posting, whenever I try to boot windows xp. I try to use the recovery console to fixmbr and I get a BSOD every time. I read, after searching to forum, that there's a way to do it from dos. I can't find any way to get a dos prompt from outside of windows. Any help with the perplexing problem would be especially appreciated. Upside is now I am exclusively using linux. Downside, everything else.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1625.00

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$149.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93

Dell Poweredge R620 10x 2.5" bay with 256GB (16x16gb) DDR3, 2x E5-2690v2, H710
$349.99

Dell PowerEdge R240 Intel Xeon E-2224 3.50GHz 8GB DDR4 ECC NO HDD 250W
$254.97