-
Junior Member
registered user
Ok, now I'm posting this before studying what you posted, jimac.
So I replaced the first 512 bytes of /dev/hda with a backup I found of it. Now I just get this when starting windows
When I press anything on my keyboard other than "a" or "f", nothing happens. But when I press "a", it changes to
And when I press "f" or press "f" after I've pressed "a" I just get an invalid system error (I can't remember what the exact error said) And it says right after the error to press any key. But before I have the chance to press anything, another error comes up telling me that it could not find "NTLDR".
So now I'm going to study your posts, jimac, and google around for this MBR 123FA: thing.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Lot 100 SK hynix 16GB 2Rx8 PC4-23400 DDR4-2933Y ECC Reg Server Memory RDIMM RAM
$9599.00

128GB (2x64GB) NEW Crucial Micron DDR5 5600 Desktop RAM UDIMM (CP2K64G56C46U5)
$2085.00

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99

SK Hynix 32GB 2RX4 PC4-2666V DDR4 RDIMM Server Memory RAM, HMA84GR7AFR4N-VK
$169.95

RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00

Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99

Samsung 8GB DDR4 SO-DIMM PC4-3200AA 260-Pin RAM M471A1G44BB0-CWE Module
$29.25

Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB RAM 128GB(8x16GB) DDR4 3000MHz
$500.00

Desktop RAM DIMM Memory Modules Lot of 8 Computer RAM Sticks for PC Desktop 64GB
$100.00

Corsair Vengeance DDR3 8GB 16GB 32GB 1866MHz PC3-14900 Desktop RAM Memory DIMM
$85.00