-
HELP!!! L 99 99 99 99 99........
OK. I decided to give knoppix it own system so I can run windows xp and linux at the same time. After getting the hdd install up and running on the new system, I decided to reclaim my drive space on the windows xp system. So, I went into disk management and deleted the partition that my knoppix install resided. To shorten a long story, I now receive the error, as stated in the subject line of this posting, whenever I try to boot windows xp. I try to use the recovery console to fixmbr and I get a BSOD every time. I read, after searching to forum, that there's a way to do it from dos. I can't find any way to get a dos prompt from outside of windows. Any help with the perplexing problem would be especially appreciated. Upside is now I am exclusively using linux. Downside, everything else.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00

New Samsung 512GB FIT Plus USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Flash Drive MUF-512AB/AM NEW
$120.00

Samsung 24" S3 Essential IPS 100Hz Monitor | Sealed | Fast shipping
$50.00

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99

RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99

Samsung SCXSTP000, SCX-STP000 (Swingline Staple Cartridge - 3 Refills)
$57.99

Samsung SyncMaster 2033SW 20" 1600x900 Resolution WideScreen LCD Monitor
$41.00

NEW Samsung NoteBook NT930QCG touch LCD Full Screen Assembly Blue
$225.77

Samsung Galaxy Tab S11 Ultra SM-X930 - 256GB, Wi-Fi, 14.6" - Gray /Open Box
$869.99