-
Junior Member
registered user
Ok, now I'm posting this before studying what you posted, jimac.
So I replaced the first 512 bytes of /dev/hda with a backup I found of it. Now I just get this when starting windows
When I press anything on my keyboard other than "a" or "f", nothing happens. But when I press "a", it changes to
And when I press "f" or press "f" after I've pressed "a" I just get an invalid system error (I can't remember what the exact error said) And it says right after the error to press any key. But before I have the chance to press anything, another error comes up telling me that it could not find "NTLDR".
So now I'm going to study your posts, jimac, and google around for this MBR 123FA: thing.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR
$95.20

Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working
$149.99

Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 2.8ghz 20-Cores | 128GB
$149.99

Cisco UCS 5108 Blade Server Chassis Enclosure N20-C6508 4x PSU 8x Fans 2x Fabric
$174.99

Supermicro SBE-710E-R75 7U SuperBlade Enclosure Chassis w/ 8x PWS-2K53-BR PSU
$999.99

Dell Poweredge C6400 24x 2.5’’ 2x 2400W 4x C6420 Nodes H330 | 2x SFP | 8x Trays
$799.99

HPE PROLIANT BL460C GEN 9 813198-B21 2.5"x2 Server Blade SEE NOTES
$21.08

Datto S4P10 1U Blade Rack Server Intel Xeon D-2143IT 2.20GHz 48GB DDR4 4-Bay PSU
$197.76

AS IS READ DESCRIP. Supermicro SuperServer 6026TT-HIBQRF 12-Bay 4x X8DTT-HIBQF
$215.00

Dell Poweredge VRTX 25Bay 2.5" 2x PERC 8, 2xCMC, I/O 1GB Pass Through, 4x PS
$578.08