Hi there. Been looking around to find out how to get my F10-F12 keys working on the laptop.
Everything else works but not F10-f12 so I wonder what keyboard layout I should use since Im using danish
and our special letters works "жеш". So it seems to be right except I cant press day ctrl + f12
Any suggestions?

OEM 45w T-Tip Power Adapter charger for Apple macbook air 2012-2017 A1436 A1466
$19.99
Genuine Apple OEM A2164 30W USB-C AC Power Adapter with USB-C Cable, Very Good
$20.59
Lot Of Apple Cords And Accessories All OEM Genuine Apple Pencil, Magsafe Power
$109.99
OEM Genuine Apple 12W USB Power Adapter Charger for iPhone iPad A2602 A2133 NEW
$21.55
OEM Genuine For Apple MacBook Air Magsafe 2 45W Power Adapter Charger A1436 NEW
$26.79
Genuine OEM Apple 60W MagSafe Power Adapter A1344 ~ FREE S/H
$12.99
OEM Apple 45W A1436 Power Charger AC Adapter for MacBook Air MagSafe 2
$12.99
Apple OEM OFFICIAL 45W MagSafe 2 Power Adapter Charger MacBook Air A1436
$12.63
Genuine Apple Power Adapter Extension Cable 6FT White OEM MacBook MK122LL/A
$10.99
$6.99