My Sportster 28800 Internal modem is only running at 9600 in Knoppix3.7.
Under Windows 98 and under previous versions of Knoppix, I was getting the full 28K.
How can I fix this problem? Is there any useful information that I could supply you with?
My Sportster 28800 Internal modem is only running at 9600 in Knoppix3.7.
Under Windows 98 and under previous versions of Knoppix, I was getting the full 28K.
How can I fix this problem? Is there any useful information that I could supply you with?
Here is a fix for the problem. Using KPPP, just set modem speed to 57600. Also, can do a "query modem" operation.
Maybe these KPPP operations helped correct the error in the hardware detection.

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00
INTEL CORE I7-870 SLBJG 2.93GHZ LGA1156 4 CORE CPU PROCESSOR
$23.00
AMD Ryzen 7 5800X Desktop Processor (4.7GHz, 8 Cores, Socket AM4)
$150.00
(LOT OF 20) Intel Core i5-8400 CPU 2.80GHz Desktop Processor (SR3QT)
$700.00
Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99
Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99
Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$67.99
INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99
AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12-Core 3.7GHz Socket AM4 CPU Processor PCIe 4.0
$245.00