Well, I feel like a moron. After reading a previous thread I found my answer. Typing fb1024x768.
Hi! I recently downloaded and burned Knoppix 3.7. It worked well on my older Compaq Persario in my basement, but when I tried to load it on my newer Emachine it failed. It will not let me boot into any mode, even failsafe. As soon as linux26 loads the screen changes the cd stops spinning and it just hangs. The cd drive is fine, no problems there. When I boot into failsafe it loads at first, but then dumps a bunch of what looks like memory addresses at me. I've loaded Knoppix STD on this computer and it has worked. I also tried running Knoppix 3.6 too, but I had the same problem.
Specs for my emachine:
Microsoft® Windows® XP Home Edition
Intel® Celeron® D 330 Processor
Operates at 2.66 GHz
256KB L2 cache & 533 MHz FSB
Intel 845GV Chipset
512 MB DDR (PC 2100)
Expandable to 1 GB
80 GB HDD
48x Max. CD-RW Drive; 16x Max. DVD Drive
8-in-1 Digital Media Manager (USB 2.0, Secure Digital (SD), Smart Media, Compact Flash, Memory Stick, Memory Stick PRO, Micro Drive, Multimedia Card)
Intel® Extreme Graphics 3D
64MB Shared Memory
AC '97 Audio
Intel PRO 10/100 Mbps built-in Ethernet
56K* ITU v.92 ready Fax/Modem
Standard Multimedia Keyboard, 2-Button Wheel Mouse, Amplified Stereo Speakers
5 USB 2.0 ports (1 in Media Manager; 4 in back), 1 Serial, 1 Parallel, 2 PS/2, Audio-In & Out
7.25"w x 14.125"h x 16"d
Any help you can give would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Well, I feel like a moron. After reading a previous thread I found my answer. Typing fb1024x768.

INTEL XEON E5-2680V4 SR2N7 2.40GHZ CPU
$11.00
Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$239.99
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Silver 4114 2.20GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA
$350.48
Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$179.98
Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS
$84.49
Lenovo ThinkStation P520c Intel Xeon W-2133 6-Core 3.60GHz -NO RAM/ HDD/ GPU/ OS
$127.54
Intel Xeon E5-2690 v4 SR2N2 14 Core 2.6GHz 35MB LGA2011-3 CPU *km
$15.99
Intel Xeon Phi 5110P 60-Core 1.053GHz Coprocessor
$50.00
HP Z420 Tower Workstation Xeon E5-1620 3.60GHz, 4GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$140.00