-
Junior Member
registered user
knoppix problems
I just recently installed knoppix to my hard drive. when i first booted up with lilo it worked i was happy. I then rebooted my pc after downloading a program that stoped my mozilla browser completely. I then tried to re log back in through the main screen. I tried and the screen restarted. I tried 3 other timesand gave up. I then went in throughthe root terminal and entered my user name and password and it recognised it. problem is i couldent get startx to run. anyone have anything i could do to get it to work again? i would love to go back to using it off my hard drive. any help would be great!
Similar Threads
-
By xxkiba in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-02-2007, 12:00 AM
-
By MikeAA in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-21-2006, 05:35 AM
-
By mindmeddler2003 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-03-2004, 07:29 PM
-
By nappy501 in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-28-2004, 04:30 PM
-
By lesshaste in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-09-2004, 05:50 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1625.00

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Microsoft Windows Server 2025 Standard 64Bit 16 Core-50 CALs DVD With Key Sealed
$49.99

867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00

2U AI MINING SERVER 2x Xeon 36 cores 2.3Ghz DDR4 2x NVIDIA V100 GPU PCIe 2PS USA
$799.00

Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00