also I must mention the keyboard works fine in windows xp sp2
Ok this is really weird. I go into boot screen and try to type out some commands but there is a real problem. Like when I type in "k" it comes out with a "2" and for a "l" it comes out as a "3" and I tried a whole bunch of other keys some work some don't. Is this a keyboard problem or a known bug that can be fixed? Thanks in advance
also I must mention the keyboard works fine in windows xp sp2
ok switched to another keyboard and it worked fine...hope this helped
ok im trying on another computer and it has a USB keyboard therefore is not working. The computer stalls on booting and since I cannot input any boot commands there is no way for me to get around this. Also I have no more keyboards to switch around with so I need some tips ASAP!!!!!
Is your number lock on when booting?

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
MICRON MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G6D1 32GB PC4-21300R DDR4-2666V RDIMM 2RX4 MEMORY DIMM
$139.99
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98
Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.55
Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00
USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75
MTC8C1084S1SC56BD1 Micron 16GB DDR5 1Rx8 PC5-5600B 5600Mhz SO-DIMM Memory
$149.99
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$369.59
Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$202.50