-
Locking up on boot getting very annoyed!!
Ok I am new to linux and tried knoppix because I heard it was good. I have been fixing things around for hours and hours and I'm still having trouble. First of all since this stupid OS will not support a USB keyboard (and yes I am using a ps/2 adapter) I cannot enter any commands at boot. Well this is not a big problem you say. Well every time knoppix starts to boot up, it locks up on the first task (probing SCSI). Since I can't enter any boot commands I can't get around this lock up in any way. Please help or I'm going back to windows xp
Similar Threads
-
By jbeck in forum The Lounge
Replies: 13
Last Post: 08-15-2006, 09:20 AM
-
By Wh0M3 in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-25-2006, 08:09 PM
-
By black_out in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-08-2005, 07:39 PM
-
By atrick-pay in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-03-2005, 05:04 AM
-
By hobbes5683 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-03-2005, 04:43 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Microsoft SQL Server 2019 Enterprise 40 Core Unlimited CAL Retail License FPP
$299.00

Ubuntu Server 26.04.1 LTS Bootable USB Flash Drive – Latest September 2026
$12.99

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$115.00

All New Ubuntu 26.04 LTS Linux Bootable USB Flash Drive
$15.95

1U Rackmount PC Intel Core i5-2520M 8GB RAM 500GB HDD Ubuntu Linux Server
$109.99

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 512GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$128.00

Start9 Server Pure 32GB 4TB Intel i7 Node StartOS — Box + PSU
$649.00

Microsoft SQL Server 2022 Standard 24 Core unlimited CAL Retail License Package
$199.00

SQL Server 2022 Enterprise 96 Core License & DVD Unlimited CALs with CoA
$284.99

Sun Enterprise e450 400mhz cpu(x4), 4gb ram, 9gb HD w/spud most complete on ebay
$500.00