Hi all,
After knoppix hd installation, the away icon of kopete is missing and I get an ugly "default" icon instead. This occures at least with knoppix 3.6, 3.7.
I tried to re-install the kopete package, and even kde but I still get this "default" icon.
If needed I can join some screenshot but I'm currently running the live cd and I cannot install kopete at all.
Thanks for your help.

Vintage VGA Video Graphics Card (Vision964, Trio64V+, PVGA1A, GD5446)
$200.00
DELL INSPIREON 8200 VINTAGE LAPTOP
$85.00
RARE VTG NEC IBM PC COMMAND SET SPIN MATE 6150 + SPINWRITER 8850 USER GUIDE
$199.95
Vintage Apple M2115 SCSI External Hard Drive for Macintosh POWERS ON
$119.89
Vintage Retro Lot IC CHIPS CERAMIC Plastic Assorted GOLD Scrap Collection Tubes
$199.99
Vintage Retro Beige AT Desktop Computer Sleeper Case
$99.99
Vintage 1988 APPLE MACINTOSH “3 Stooges” 512K Romsimm AP1127-02 VERY RARE
$399.00
Vintage 1984 Seattle Silicon Technology Inc. Valid Concorde ASIC User’s Manual
$299.00
Vtg 1994 Toshiba T4850CT/200 Laptop For Parts/Repair ONLY
$99.89
Vintage 2002 AutoCAD Set - With Serial and Code
$44.55