I'm using KAudioCreator to rip my CD collection to Ogg Vorbis.
When I a song is ripped and encoded, I look at the properties, and it tells me the average bitrate is 112kbps.
I couldn't find an option in KAC to change the bitrate, but in the system configuration menu, under Sounds & Multimedia -> Audio CDs I found a tab called "Ogg Vorbis Encoder." In this tab, I changed the average bitrate for the encoder to 192kbps, but when I ripped and encoded again in KAC, it still ripped to 112kbps.
Can anyone tell me how to change this?
Thanks,
Mark

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$115.00
Ubuntu Server 26.04.1 LTS Bootable USB Flash Drive – Latest September 2026
$12.99
Microsoft SQL Server 2019 Enterprise 40 Core Unlimited CAL Retail License FPP
$299.00
OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC
$175.00
ZimaBoard 2 1664 Home Server 16GB
$350.00
1U Rackmount PC Intel Core i5-2520M 8GB RAM 500GB HDD Ubuntu Linux Server
$109.99
All New Ubuntu 26.04 LTS Linux Bootable USB Flash Drive
$15.95
Start9 Server Pure 32GB 4TB Intel i7 Node StartOS — Box + PSU
$649.00
Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5 Server DVD English OS Media Kit RHF0382US
$41.30
Sun Enterprise e450 400mhz cpu(x4), 4gb ram, 9gb HD w/spud most complete on ebay
$500.00